Review of Nouns of Verbs
In this ESL grammar exercise, students practice identifying nouns and verbs in sentences.
Verbs are action words.
Nouns are people, places, and things.
Read the sentences below.
Circle the nouns.
Underline the verbs.
1. The boy buys flowers to give to his mother.
2. The student has a girlfriend.
3. I forgot to bring my pencil box.
4. I will sell you a pencil for 10 dollars.
5. The girls practice English with the foreigner.
6. The man lives in Chicago, but the woman lives in England.
7. There is a storm, so I don’t want to play outside.
Back to ESL Grammar Exercises
Stickyball Home: ESL Resources for Teachers